ANACONDA OF POLITICAL FAMILY MAFIA’S CANCER ON PAKISTAN
Political Family Mafia’s in Pakistan are loyal to whomever pays the top dollars for their services. Men and women of these families are political prostitutes, who sell their soul to whichever devil, fills their bank accounts and increases their power base.Many foreign nations of both East and West are their keepers and Protectors.. Their names are familiar to every Pakistani, but due to their immense wealth and political power, these virulent predators of Pakistan’s economy cannot be touche. The hatred of the West in Pakistan is the direct result of Western nations using and feed Pakistan’s home grown predator sharks. Another fall-out of the unbridled Western support of Pakistan’s Status Quo Elites,is the rampant growth of terror outfits in Pakistan’s most economically deprived regions:FATA,Southern Punjab, and Balochistan (remotely controlled by India-Israel Funded Mossad and RAW directed BLA Movement.) Tribal Sardars in Balochistan and FATA are masquerading as democrats and freedom fighters. Many of the Baloch Sardars live luxurious lives in Switzerland, England, and the United States; from where they carry out their subversive activities via surrogate agents.
Today, an honest, brave and charismatic Pakistani visionary named Imran Khan has challenged their domain.They are now out to destroy him and the masses of ordinary Pakistanis, who follow him.God Forbid, if these families succeed in their nefarious designs, the blowback would be their own destruction at the hands of nearly two million Pakistanis and their 750,000 soldiers in Pakistan Army,Navy, and Airforce.
One of the major causes of backwardness in Pakistan is the curse of mafia-based political families, who have a choke hold on Pakistan’s economy. These families are not only corrupt, but also, they have a svengali grip on Pakistan’s economy. Over 120 million people Pakistan are are direct victims of the these economic nazis. The number runs into a few thousand people, but they have suppressed, a nation 200 million. Here is a list of these political cancerous lesion on Pakistan’s body politics. These wealthy families are blood sucking vampires and leeches sucking the life’s blood from the nation.
Their children study in elite universities in UK, US, and Australia. Their children are also hypocrites (munafiqs), when they act as being advocates of down-trodden. Common Pakistanis,even with their cumulative life time earnings cannot dream of sending their children to Harvard,Yale,MIT,Oxford,Cambridge,Swarthmore,Stanford, University of California,Berkeley. They get their early education in colonialist founded, elitist institutions like Aitchison College Lahore, Cadet College, Petaro, and a host of English-medium schools.
The members of Bhutto family (Urdu: خاندان بھٹو) in politics:
▪ Pir Bux Bhutto
▪ Doda Khan Bhutto
▪ Khuda Bux Bhutto, Ameer Bux Bhutto, Illahi Bux Bhutto (Honorary Magistrate Larkana District)
▪ Ghulam Murtaza Bhutto, Rasul Bux Bhutto.
▪ Nawab Nabi Bux Bhutto (Member, Central Legislative Assembly)
▪ Khan Bahadur Ahmad Khan Bhutto
▪ Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, son of Sir Shah Nawaz (President (1970–1973); Prime Minister (1973–1977))
▪ Nusrat Bhutto, wife of Zulfikar (former minister without portfolio)
▪ Benazir Bhutto, daughter of Zulfikar (Prime Minister, 1988–1990 and 1993–1996), assassinated December 27, 2007.
▪ Murtaza Bhutto, elder son of former Prime Minister of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and the brother of former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto. He was usually known as Murtaza Bhutto and was assassinated under mysterious circumstances.
▪ Shahnawaz Bhutto, Shahnawaz was studying in Switzerland when Zia ul Haq’s military regime executed his father in 1979. Prior to the execution On July 18, 1985, the 27 year old Shahnawaz was found dead in Nice, France. He died under mysterious circumstances.
▪ Fatima Bhutto, Fatima was born in Kabul, Afghanistan while her father Murtaza Bhutto was in exile during the military regime of General Zia ul Haq. Murtaza Bhutto, was son of former Pakistan’s President and Prime Minister, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
▪ Ameer Bux Bhutto, currently Vice President of Sindh National Front and also ex-Member of Sindh Assembly. He is son of Sardar Mumtaz Bhutto.
▪ Ali Hyder Bhutto, younger son of Sardar Mumtaz Ali Bhutto and brother of Ameer Bux Bhutto.
▪ Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Jr, his father Murtaza Bhutto was in exile during the military regime of General Zia ul Haq. Murtaza Bhutto, was son of former Pakistan’s President and Prime Minister, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
Nawaz Sharif Family
▪ Hamza Shahbaz Shareef, Son of Shahbaz Shareef, Member National Assembly of Pakista
▪ Maryam Nawaz & her utterly Corrupt husband “Capt” Safdar
The members of Soomro family (Urdu: خاندان سومرو) in politics are:
▪ Sardar Mohammad Usman Khan Soomro, Member of Legislative Assembly, 1937–1945
▪ Khan Bahadur Maula Bux Soomro, Ex Federal and Provincial Minister, was Chief advisor to Zia ul Haq
▪ Ahmad Mian Soomro, Parliamentarian, Deputy Speaker of the West Pakistan Assembly, Senator
▪ Iftikhar Soomro, MPA, Provincial Minister Sindh
▪ Mr. Justice Ghulam Nabi Soomro, Hon’ble Justice, High Court of Sindh, Presently Chairman of Sindh Services Tribunal
▪ Afzal Soomro, Chief Justice, High Court of Sindh
▪ Ayaz Soomro, Law Minister Sindh
▪ Jameel Ahmad Soomro, Minister Sindh
Chauhdrys of Gujrat
The members of Chaudhry Family
▪ Chaudhry Zahoor Elahi (Late) (A seasoned parliamentarian who played a major role in restoration of democracy and human rights in Pakistan)
▪ Chaudhry Shujat Hussain (Prime Minister of Pakistan – June – August 2004)
▪ Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi (Chief Minister of Punjab – October – 2002 to October 2007)
▪ Chaudhry Wajahat Hussain (Younger brother of Chaudhry Shujat Hussain,Member of National Assembly)
▪ Moonis Elahi (Son of Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi, Member of Punjab Assembly)
The members of Jatoi family in politics:
▪ Khan Bahadur Imam Bax Khan Jatoi
▪ Mir Abid Jatoi
▪ Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi, Ex-Acting Prime Minister of Pakistan
▪ Masroor Jatoi, Son of Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi, MPA Sindh
▪ Abdul Hameed Khan Jatoi
▪ Liaqat Ali Khan Jatoi, Ex-Chief Minister Sindh, Federal Minister for Water and Power
Prominent figures of the Goraya family:
▪ Jahan Khan Goraya(politician)
▪ Chauhdry Sarfraz Khaan Goraya (MLA 1937 – 1969)
▪ Ghulam Rasool Goraya (MLA)
▪ Ch.Shahnawaz Goraya (MPA 1970 onwards)
▪ Nawab Muhammad Akram Khan ruler of amb Hazara
▪ Nawab Salah ud Din Khan (MNA)
▪ Habib ur Rehman Tanoli (Minister of Revenue)
▪ Sakhi Muhammad Tanoli
▪ Ghazala Habib Tanoli
▪ Malik Idrees Khan Nawabkhalli
Some Notables of Marwat Family are listed below;
▪ Khan Sahib Khan Faizullah Khan Ghazni Khel (Biggest Indian Musliam contractor, Member Legelsative Assembly 1937-46)
▪ Justice (Rtd) Khan Habibullah Khan Marwat (1901–1978)was a Meenakhel by origin,educated at Islamia College Peshawar, Edwardes College Peshawar, ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY. Was Justice of West Pakistan High Court, first & second Chairman of the Senate of Pakistan. Justice Khan Habibullah Khan also remained as an acting President of Pakistan, when the President Fazal Ilahi Chaudhry went abroad. Pakistan’s Interior Minister and also Chief Minister of West Pakistan (One Unit).Was elected to the first ever Legislative Council of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (then NWFP) (1932) firsr as a member and later Deputy Speaker.
▪ Barrister Khan Saifullah Khan Ghazni Khel
▪ Khan Niamatullah Khan Ghazni Khel (Raees-e-Azam)
▪ Khan Abdur Rahim Khan Ghazni Khel ( Advocate of bannu, muslim league leader)
▪ Khan Dr Abdul Aziz Khan Ghazni Khel
▪ Khan Abdus Sattar Khan Ghazni Khel (second MNA from Bannu)
▪ Anwar Saifullah Khan (A sitting Parliamentarian, who earlier served as a Federal Minister twice)
▪ Senator Salim Saifullah Khan (former Federal Minister many times)
▪ Humayun Saifullah Khan, Member National Assembly of Pakistan
▪ Khan Muhammad Azeem Khan Meenakhel (Raees Lakki Marwat). (1912–1985). Younger brother of Khan Habibullah Khan Marwat. Remained CHAIRMAN Lakki Town Committee for 40 years (1937–1977).
▪ Anwar Kamal Khan Marwat is a MeenaKhel by origin and a former Member of Provincial Assembly as well as a former Provincial Minister and Senator. Currently a General Secretary PML (N) Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
▪ Mohammad Saleem Khan Marwat, Meenakhel, Provincial Civil Service (Executive Branch), son of Khan Muhammad Azeem Khan Meenakhel (Born: 20-December-1938 – Died: 24-August-2009). Retired in 1998 from the status of Provincial Secretary. He also remained as Managing Director (M.D) Frontier Education Foundation.
▪ Akhtar Munir Khan Marwat, a retired Captain of the Pakistan Army, is a Meenakhel by origin, and retired as Additional Federal Secretary (KANA) Kashmir Affairs and Northern Areas to Government of Pakistan.
▪ Khan Mansoor Kamal Khan Marwat is Meenakhel by origin and son of Anwar Kamal Khan and grandson of Khan Habibullah Khanis an engineer by profession and currently working for Orascom at Elite group of companies in Islamabad. He is also Divisional Chairman (BANNU) National Peace Counicil for Interfaith Harmony, (Ministry of Interiorand Religious Affairs)
▪ Muhammad Akram Khan Meenakhel, Advocate, younger brother of Justice Shahnawaz Khan Meenakhel. Was elected MPA, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Assembly, Minister for Excise and Taxation in Arbab Jahangir,s Cabinet (1985–88)
▪ ABEEDULLAH JAN Khan (s/o Nasrullah Khan) also belongs to Meenakhel clan, has been Chief Conservator of Forests NWFP, Inspector General (IG) of Forests & Additional Secretary, Govt of Pakistan. He remained Minister for Food & Agriculture & Forests, Member (Provincial) NWFP Public Service Commission and lately Advisor to Chief Minister NWFP.
▪ Tariq Humayun Khan Marwat (late), was MEENAKHEL by origin was a renowed Politician of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. He was a President Millat Awami Party (Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa) and was a close friend of Farooq Ahmad Khan Laghari (President of Pakistan.
▪ Ayub Khan Marwat is Meenakhel by origin. He is younger son of Justice Shah Nawaz Khan, Meenakhel and is presently working as District & Session Judge D. I Khan. He also worked as Special Judge, Anti-Terrorist Court.
▪ Lt. Col. Zafar Iqbal Marwat s/o Abeed Ullah Jan Khan is commanding a prestigious Armed Regiment of Pakistan Army.
▪ Umar Farooq Marwat s/o Abeed Ullah Jan is a renewed Telecom Engineer working for Nokia Siemens Networks, Germany.
▪ Shahid Nawaz Marwat s/o (L) Tariq Hamayun Marwat is heading a leading construction and property business in NWFP & Punjab.
▪ Jamil Nawaz Marwat s/o Abeed Ullah Jan is a Social Worker & Vice Chaiman of leading business of Peshawar.
▪ Imran Khan Marwat s/o Abeed Ullah Jan is a Software Engineer working for Nokia Siemens Networks, Pakistan.
▪ Barristor Abid Nawaz Marwat s/o (L) Tariq Hamayun Khan is Meenakhel by origin and presently Senior Vice President of PML (Q) Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
▪ Fareedullah Khan Meenakhel, Advocate. Son of ATTAULLAH KHAN MEENAKHEL (Rtd)SP, formarly CHAIRMAN Khidmat Committee Lakki presently Tehsil Nazim Lakki Marwat.
▪ Professor Abul Ghaffar Khan Marwat, Meenakhel (1935–2008), ISLAMIA COLLEGE Peshawar, Chiraman & Head of the Chemistry Department, Provost Islamia College Peshawar.
▪ Dr. Tariq Saleem Marwat – belongs to the Meenakhel clan of Marwat Tribe. Founder Chairman of the “Flag Society of Pakistan” . Has Authored two books Bacha Saqqa – the Bandit King of Afghanistan” and a collection of Urdu Poetry RAZ . Has also compiled a monograph / Research work on the MARWAT TRIBE, with the name Kaarwaan-e-Marwat (Un-Published). An ardent book lover and avid reader (bibliomaniac), owing a beautiful and precious / valuable Library MAKHZAN at his ancestral Raees-Khana with a formidable collection of antique weapons, old photos and other interesting and worth seeing artifacts.
▪ Abdur Rasheed Khan Marwat is Meenakhel by origin and is currently working as SP Traffic Police, Peshawar.
▪ Ibrahim Kamal Khan Marwat (Born: 1939 Died: 14-July-1985)is Meenakhel by origin and first appointed as Naib Tehsildar then remained Assistant Political Agent APA of Khyber Agency & Aurakzai Agency after that he remained Extra Assistant Commissioner EAC at Kohat.
▪ Dr. Ishtaiq Ahmad Khan Marwat also belongs to the Meenakhel clan. He is currently DIG (Investigation) Peshawar region.
▪ Waheed Khan Marwat is Meenakhel by origin and currently working as a DC custom (SINDH).
▪ Waris Kamal Khan Marwat is Meenakhel by origin and at present SP Railway, Peshawar.
▪ Muhammad Younas Khan Marwat also belongs to MEENAKHEL clan,was a former Chairman Area Electricity Board Peshawar
▪ Khan Arifullah Khan,is Meenakhel by origin he remained as District Naib Nazim of Lakki Marwat.
▪ Salman Saleem Marwat , Student Leader (Peoples Student Fedration ) (Govt. Post G. Collage, Lakki Marwat)
Hyat OR Hayat Family
Prominent figures of the Hyat Family:
▪ Nawab Muhammad Hyat Khan
▪ Nawab Aslam Hyat Khan
▪ Nawab Muzaffar-Ali-Khan
▪ Nawab Ghulam Khan
▪ Nawab Ghulab Khan
▪ Sardar Masood Hyat
▪ Sardar Sir Liaquat Hyat Khan – served as Prime Minister of Patiala State in India & prior to that as Home Minister.
▪ Sardar Sikander Hyat Khan – served as Prime Minister of United Punjab in pre-partitioned India.
▪ General Ahsan Hayat
The members of Junejo family (Urdu: خاندان جونیجو) in politics:
▪ Raees-Ul-Muhajireen Barrister Jan Muhammad Junejo – Leader of the Khilafat Tehreek.
▪ Ghulam Rasool Junejo – Former District Council Chairman, Tharparker
▪ Sarfaraz Ali Junejo- Taluka Nazim Sindhri, Mirpurkhas
▪ Chakar Ali Khan Junejo – Former Ambassador MPA
▪ Shahnawaz Khan Junejo – Former Federal Minister, MNA and Senator
▪ Roshan Junejo – MNA
The members of Gardezi family in politics:
▪ Syed Ahsan Mehdi Gardezi
▪ Syed Qaiser Raza Gardezi (MNA, Federal Minister)
▪ Syed Zohair Akbar Gardezi (senator)
▪ Syed Qais Raza gardezi (MNA Multan)
▪ Syed Imam Shah Gardezi,was Mausheer-i-Fauj,Bahawalpur State Forces.
▪ Syed Muhammed Nawaz Shah Gardezi I,was Chief Minister,Bahawalpur State in 1880.
▪ Syed Muraad Shah Gardezi, Native Agent and Chief Judge Bahawalpur State
▪ Syed Hassan Baksh Gardezi (Khan Bhaddur)
▪ Syed Ghulam Ali Shah Gardezi,was District Magistrate (died 1931).
▪ Syed Muhammed Nawaz Gardezi II,was elected MPA in 1963.
▪ Syed Ali Hussain Gardezi, elected MPA and Minister in Punjab Cabinet
▪ Sayyid Abbas Hussain Gardezi, elected MNA in 1971 and 1973
▪ Dr. Sayyid Ali Raza Gardezi, Principal Allama Iqbal Medical College, Minister (Health & Population)
▪ Syed Muhammad Kaswar Gardezi Secretary General National Awami Party
▪ Sayyid Haider Abbas Gardezi (PPP, member exec.comm.)
▪ Sayyid Hussain Jahania Gardezi (MPA)
▪ Sayyid Ahmed Nawaz Gardezi (MNA, Multan) brother Makhdum Raju Shah Gardezi
▪ syed Ahmad Nawaz Gardezi (MNA, Bahawalpur)
▪ Syed Tasneem Nawaz Gardezi (MNA, Bahawalpur)
▪ Syed Salman Ahmed Gardezi (MPA, Bahawalpur)
▪ Syed Irfan Ahmed Gardezi
▪ Syeda Bushra Nawaz Gardezi (MPA, Bahawalpur)
▪ Syed Sabir Hussain Gardezi
Bahram Khan Family
▪ Khan Abdul Bahram Khan, the founder of the family
Badshah Khan’s Family
The members of Badshah Khan’s family (Urdu: خاندان بادشاه خان) in politics:
▪ Khan Mohammad Abbas Khan (Former member of Indian National Congress,served as the Interim Mister for Industries, Freedom fighter and an Active Member of Pakistan Muslim League) (cousin of Haroon Khan Badshah)
▪ Muhammad Hanif Khan (Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting 4-12-1988 to 28-1-1990,Speaker of the National Assembly 18-06-1973 to 08-04-1977)(Brother of Haroon Khan Badshah)
▪ Shahzada Muhammad Gushtasip Khan (Former Provincial Minister of Education, Agriculture and Health, Member of Pakistan’s Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Assembly, Leader of the Opposition in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Assembly and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa ex-Home Minister and Interior Minister)(Son of Haroon Khan Badshah)
The members of Hidayatullah family of Sindh in politics:
▪ Ghulam Hussain Hidayat Ullah (First Muslim Chief Minister Sindh 24 April 1937 – 23 March 1938, 14 October 1942 – 14 August 1947, First Muslim Governor of Sind, 14 August 1947 – 4 October 1948)
▪ Lady Daulat Haroon Hidayatullah (Founder of All Pakistan Women’s Association(APWA), philanthropist and Author)
▪ Anwar Hidayatullah (Former Pakistani Ambassador to Brazil, Tunisia and Morocco. Former Consul General of Monoco)
▪ Ghazanfar Hidayatullah (Former Chief Secretary, PML-Q, Former member PPP)
▪ Charmaine Hidayatullah (Current Consul General to Monoco & Banker)
▪ Micki Hidayatallah (C.E.O Allis-Chalmers, Houston, TX)
▪ Rai Sarwar Khan Bhatti (Chairman Market Committee Nankana)
▪ Rai Akram Bhatti (Former President District Bar Nankana)
▪ Rao Abdul Qavi Khan(Late)(Member of National Assembly)
▪ Rao Jahanzaib Qavi Khan(Son of Rao Abdul Qavi Khan)(MPA)
▪ Rao Muhammad Aslam Khan,Advocate(Late)(President PML(N),Sahiwal 1992to2004)(Member of National & Provincial Council PML(N))
▪ Rao Jehanzeb Wajid Ali Khan (son of Rao M.Aslam Khan Advocate(Late)PML(N),Sahiwal ) (Representative to Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif)(Member National & Provincial Council PML(N))
▪ Rao Muhammad Afzal Rehmani(Late)(Member of National Assembly)
▪ Rao Ajmal Khan and Rao Muhammad Tajamal Khan(Member of National Assembly)(Son of Rao Afzal)
▪ Rao Sikandar Iqbal(Ex)(Defense minister of Pakistan)
▪ Rao Atif Sikandar(Naib District Nazim Okara)(Son of Rao Sikandar)
▪ Rao Muhammad Qaiser Ali Khan(Member of National Assembly)
▪ Rao Muhammad Safdar Ali Khan(Brother of Rao Qaiser)(MPA)
▪ Rao Muhammad Jalal Ali khan(Brother of Rao Qaiser) & (Son in law of Rao Abdul Qavi Khan) (Ex)(Chairman of market committee Depalpur)
▪ Rao Muhammad Tahir Ali Khan(Son of Rao Qaiser)(Ex)(Naib nazim Tehsil Depalpur district Okara)
▪ Rao Muhammad Mohsin Ali Khan (Member of National Assembly)Son in Law of Rao Qaiser
▪ Rao Jamil Akhtar( Okara Tehsil Nazim)(Cousin of Rao Qaiser)
▪ Rao Khalid Khan(Cousin of Rao Qaiser)(MPA)
▪ Rao Fayyaz Aslam Khan(Nephew of Rao Afzal) (MPA)
▪ Rao Mohammad Hashim Khan,(Member of National Assembly,Ex-Chairman Public Accounts Committee)
▪ Rao Naseem Hashim Khan(District Nazim Pakpattan)
▪ Rao Muhammad Jameel Hashim Khan(Member of National Assembly) son of Rao Hashim
▪ Rao Shafaat Ali Chohan (Late)(Ex-MNA)(Migrated from Bharatpur, India)
The members of Zia-ul-Haq’s family (Urdu: خاندان ضياءالحق) in politics:
▪ Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq (President of Pakistan, 1978–1988)
▪ Mohammad Ejaz-ul-Haq (son of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq; cabinet minister)
Members of Noon family:
▪ Khalid Malik Tiwana.ex.punjab minister from Faisalabad.
▪ Malik Aamir Ali Noon.Local political leader.
▪ Malik Adnan Hayat Noon.ex.MNA.
▪ Malik Amjad Ali Noon .Ex.ambassidar,Ex.chairman,The best honest political leader in Sargodha.
▪ Malik Anwar Ali Noon.ppp leader in Sargodha .
▪ Malik Asad Ali Noon. Banker.
▪ Malik Feroz Khan Noon Ex.Prime minister of Pakistan.
The members of Leghari family (Urdu: خاندان لغاری), in politics:
▪ Nawab Sir Sardar Muhammad Jamal Khan Leghari (MLA and Minister)
▪ Nawab Sardar Muhammad Khan Leghari (MLA, MPA and Minister)
▪ Nawab Ata Muhammad Khan Leghari ICS (MPA)
▪ Nawab Mahmood Khan Leghari (MPA, Chairman District Board)
▪ Sardar Muhammad Afzal Khan Leghari (Minister Revenue Bhawalpur state, Member Board of Revenue)
▪ Begum Afifa Mamdot (MNA, MPA, Minister)
▪ Sardar Farooq Ahmaed Khan Leghari(ex President of Pakistan)*
▪ Sardar Muhammad Jaffer Khan Leghari (MNA, MPA, Chairman District Council Rajanpur)
▪ Sardar Haroon Arif Khan Leghari ( Ex Councellor Nowshera District ) Independent candidate MPA, Pirpai..the only Leghari in Pukhtunkhwa…grandson of Sardar Muhammad Afzal Khan Leghari of Rahimabad.
▪ Sardar Muhammad Omer Khan Leghari (MPA)
▪ Sardar Maqsood Ahmad Khan Leghari (MNA, MPA, Federal Minister, Provincial Minister, Chairman District Council DG Khan, Zila Nazim DG Khan)
▪ Sardar Mansoor Ahmad Khan Leghari (MPA, MNA, Senator, Chairman District Council DG Khan)
▪ Col. (Retd.)Sardar Rafiq Ahmad Khan Leghari (MPA “Punjab”)
▪ Sardar Muhammad Jamal Khan Leghari (Senator, Zila Nazim DG Khan)
▪ Awais Leghari (MPA, MNA, Federal Minister)
▪ Mina Ehsan Leghari (Mrs. Muhammad Jaffer Khan Leghari) (MNA)
▪ Sardar Muhammad Yusuf Khan Leghari (MPA)
▪ Sardar Muhammad Khan Leghari (MPA “Punjab”)
▪ Sardar Muhammad Mohsin Khan Leghari (MPA “Punjab”)
▪ Sardar Nadir Akmal Khan Leghari (MPA “Sindh” and Miniter)
▪ Sardar Rafiq Haider Khan Leghari (MPA “Punjab”, Minister, Chairman District Council RY Khan, Zila Nazim RY Khan)
▪ Sardar Muhammad Azhar Khan Leghari (MPA “Punjab”)
▪ Dr. Javaid Leghari (Senator)
▪ Dr.Abdul Rauf leghari(Haematologist)
▪ Qazi Abdul Qayyum, the first Muslim President of the Hyderabad Municipality
▪ Qazi Muhammad Akbar, a long serving Sindh Provincial Minister, Ambassador of Pakistan, and son of Qazi Abdul Qayyum
▪ Qazi Muhammad Azam, a three time Member of Parliament (West Pakistan National Assembly) (in 1965,1971 and 1977) and son of Qazi Abdul Qayyum
▪ Hakeem Muhammad Ahsan, first Mayor of Karachi, Pakistan following independence of Pakistan in 1947, Ambassador of Pakistan to numerous countries, Senior Sindh Provincial Minister, and nephew of Qazi Abdul Qayyum
▪ Fahmida Mirza, current Speaker of the National Assembly, former Acting President of Pakistan, three time Member of the National Assembly, and daughter of Qazi Abid
▪ Qazi Asad Abid, a former Member of the National Assembly and son of Qazi Abid
▪ Ameena Ashraf, a former Member of the National Assembly and the Sindh Provincial Assembly and daughter of Qazi Muhammad Akbar
▪ Marvi Mazhar, a former Member of the Provincial Assembly in Sindh and daughter of Pir Mazhar Ul Haq
Qazis of Chiniot:
Qazi Ghulam Shabir(mayor of Chiniot in British era always got elected unopposed) Qazi Hassan Safdar (Nazim Chiniot) Hassan Ali(Four time MPA Chiniot) Nawab Qazi Ghulam Murtaza (MLA – Congress) Other members of this family have been members of the Indian National Congress and the Legislative assembly and the names would be put up soon. The Qazi family of Chiniot is without a doubt a family counted among one of the very few Nawab families of Punjab. This family is also a relative of the Goraya family, which also is counted as one of the Nawab families of Punjab though their glorified period has become history but Mr.Shaukat Nawaz Goraya is a person who is toeing the ship of Goraya family and hopefully he is going to enter the field of politics.
The members of Zardari family (Urdu: خاندان زرداری), in politics:This family of Sindhi Waderas stole Bambino Cinema from their partner from Punjab, who died lamenting his loss.Asif Zardari, the second most corrupt man in Pakistan.
Continuing the old landlord legacy of Tiwana’s the Tiwana politicians after partition of 1947:This family acted as eyes and ears of British Colonialists and are considered Mir Jafars of Punjab,serving British Masters
▪ Malik Fateh Khan Tiwana Motiawala, Strongest/Richest Jagirdar of the areas of, Mitha Tiwana, Nurpur Tiwana, Bannu, Tank, Marwat(Ihsanpur), Sargodha, Khushab, Dera Ismail Khan. d.(1848)
▪ Nawab Khan Bahadur Lieutenant Hafiz Malik Muhammad Sher Khan Tiwana Rais of Mitha Tiwana was the Sardar/Leader of the tribe who Despite opposing the British, had titles of Honorary Magistrate, Honorary Lieutenant, Honorary Lieutenant-Colonel, Honorary Major-General, Speaker National Assembly (First Muslims student/pioneer to Recite Holy Quran in the Assembly of Aitchison Chief’s College, Lahore)
▪ Nawab Allah Buksh Tiwana Senator
▪ Malik Khuda Baksh Tiwana Former Minister Punjab, Chairman Zila Council Sargodha & Khushab
▪ Raheela Tiwana Ex-Deputy Speaker Sindh Assembly
▪ Malik Ghulam Muhammad Tiwana Zila Nazim Khushab, Chairman Zila Council Khushab, Ex-MNA
▪ Malik Anwer Tiwana Ex-MNA
▪ Malik Ehsan Ullah Tiwana Ex Zila Nazim Khushab, Chairman Zila Council Khushab
▪ Khuda Baksh Waghal Tiwana Ex-Chairman Zila Council Sargodha
Chaudhry’s of Chillianwala
▪ Chaudhry Iqbal (Muslim league MNA from 1960 to 1990)
▪ Chaudhry Ashraf (PPP senator and leader)
▪ Chaudhry Zaka ashraf (former advisor and Central leader PPP)
▪ Chaudhry jafar Iqbal (former minister, former deputy speaker N A and sectary general PML N)
▪ Chaudhry Nasir Iqbal (former MNA)
▪ Begum Ishrat Ashraf (MNA and former advisor to PM)
▪ Zaib jaffar (MPA)
▪ Maiza Hameed (MPA)
Qazis of Chiniot
▪ Qazi Ghulam Shabir(mayor of Chiniot in British era always got elected unopposed)
▪ Qazi Hassan Safdar (Nazim Chiniot)
▪ Hassan Ali(Four time MPA Chiniot)
▪ Nawab Qazi Ghulam Murtaza (MLA – Congress)
Other members of this family have been members of the Indian National Congress and the Legislative assembly and the names would be put up soon. The Qazi family of Chiniot is without a doubt a family counted among one of the very few Nawab families of Punjab. This family is also a relative of the Goraya family, which also is counted as one of the Nawab families of Punjab though their glorified period has become history but Mr.Shaukat Nawaz Goraya is a person who is toeing the ship of Goraya family and hopefully he is going to enter the field of politics.
▪ Malik Bagh Ali.
▪ Malik Muhammad Bakhsh.
▪ Malik Fida Muhammad.
▪ Malik Arshad Nawaz.
▪ Rana Mohammad Phool Khan:Undefeated Member of Punjab and national assembly, Chief Minister Punjab (5 months)
▪ Rana Mohammad Iqbal Khan:Undefeated MPA.Minister from punjab.Speaker Punjab Assembly
▪ Rana Mohammad Hayat Khan:MNA,District Nazim Kasur,TMO Chairman
▪ Rana Mohammad Husnain Khan:MNA(2 years)
▪ Rana Mohammad Aslam Khan:DIG Kasur
▪ Rana Mohammad Imtiaz Khan:MNA and District Nazim Kasur
▪ Rana Mohammad Sarfraz Khan:MPA
▪ Rana Niaz Irfan: Chairman BISE Islamabad
▪ Sarfaraz Khan:Former MNA
Muhummad Raza Khan:Former Senator Of Pakistan 9 year’s elected senator and Then Advisor to chief Minister Nwfp Aftab Ahmed khan Sherpao Muhumamad Sikandar raza khan Young political Figure Of mansehra
Kalabagh Family (Mianwali):
Nawab of Kalabagh Malik Amir Muhammad Khan Ex Governer West Pakistan. Nawabzada Muzaffar Khan. Nawabzada Asad Khan. Nawabzada Malik Amad Khan MNA.
Sardaran Chakwal Talagang:
Sardar Faiz Khan Tamman. Sardar Mansur Hayat Tamman.Air Martial Noor Khan Awan.
General Retd Majeed Malik (Ex Minister)
Maliks Of Khushab (Soon Valley):
Awan Family of Sheikhupura
Zaheer ud din Babar Awan (law Minister Senetor)
Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan (Minister MNA) Sialkot
Colonel Rtd Shabir Awan (MPA) Rawalpindi
Shafiq Khan (MPA) Taxila
Malik Karam Bakhsh Awan. Malik Bashir Awan. Malik Shakir Bashir Awan (MNA). Malik Umer Aslam Awan (Ex MNA). Malik Naeem Khan Awan (Ex Federal minister). Sumera Malik (MNA).
Maliks of Attock: Malik Aslam Khan (Ex MNA). Malik Amin Aslam Khan (Ex MNA). Malik Hakmeen Khan (senetor). Shahan Malik (MPA).
Khattar Awan Family (Attock): Sardar Sikander Hayat Khan. Sardar Shaukat Hayat Khan. Ghulam Sarwar Khan (Ex Minister). Sadiq Khan. Major Tahir Sadiq.
Golra Awan Family Islamabad: Anjum Aqeel Khan Awan(MNA)
Qazi Family Of Haripur Hazara: Qazi Muhammad Asad Khan Golra Sikanderpur (Provincial Minister)
Captain Rtd Safdar Awan of Khawari Mansehra (MNA)Rawalpindi
Malik Shakeel Awan (MNA)Kilyam Awan Rawalpindi
Sahibzada Muhammad Mehboob Sultan (MNA)Jhang
Malik Muhammad Jamil Awan (MNA)Gujrat
Malik Mukhtar Awan (Ex MNA Minister PPP Multan)
Malik Tayyub khan Awan (EX MPA Lodhran)
Malik Mushtaq Awan (Ex MNA Minister)
Malik Zahoor Anwar (MPA) Tallagang
Ghulam Habib Awan (MPA) Lahore
Daultanas of Punjab
Khars of Muzzafargarh
Ghulam Mustafa Khar, Bhutto nominated Governor of Punjab
Hina Rabbani Khar,Former Foreign Minister of Pakistan
Gilanis of Multan
Yousuf Raza Gilani,former PM Pakistan
Gill Family of Pakistan Chaudhari Imtiaz Ahmad Gill MNA
Chaudhari Shafi Gill Chairman District council Faisalabad
Zeb Imtiaz Gill MPA
BUSINESSMEN WITH SHADY BACKGROUNDS
Nasir Schon is CEO of Schon Group which owns Pak-China Fertizilers, Schon Bank, Schon Textiles and several other empires. He lives in Dubai, UAE where he is currently working on a $830-million worth project.
Source of Income: Schon Group
Net Worth: $1 Billion
Saddaruddin Hashwani is Pakistan industrialist and investor. He ranked 6th on our list of top 10 richest persons of Pakistan He is chairman of Hasho Group, one of the leading industrial group of Pakistan. Hasho Group has share in Marriott and Pearl Continental Hotels which are Pakistan’s most luxurious hotels.
Source of Income: Hasho Gorup, Merriott Hotel and Pearl Continental Hotel
Net Worth: $1.1 Billion
PIRS OF PAKISTAN:
The Cult of Pirs, an Un-Islamic Cult Based on Grave Worship has sucked the life blood of Pakistan.These Cults originated due to the Hindu converts to Islam, who brought their Guru,Mystic,Sadhu, Yogi institutions into the Indus Valley
CORRUPTION’S POSTER BOY
MALIK RIAZ HUSSAIN
PAKISTAN’S SCAMMER & FRAUD ROSE FROM PETTY CLERK TO MAGNATE
Controversies and allegations: The recent round of controversies which accuses Chief Justice’s son Arsalan Iftikhar to have accepted bribes amounting up to Rs400 million from him, is not the only controversy which mars his credibility.
National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is currently looking into another application filed by a former military officer Lt-Col (retd) Tariq Kamal, which states that the land on which Bahria town is constructed, and is further expanding, was not acquired through legal means. It is alleged that Hussain has strong ties with Pakistan’s military which assisted him in building a huge empire. Some claims go as far as saying that a handful of the important serving army officers, bureaucrats and lawyers are practically on Hussian’s payroll.
According to the sources and reports, Hussain with the help of Defence Housing Authority (DHA) had grabbed Rs62 billion worth of land from an estimated number of 150,000 people belonging to lower and lower middle income group.
It is also alleged that Malik Riaz, in collaboration with DHA, had grabbed an area of the land of Dadhocha Dam and resold it multiple times under different names. It is alleged that the DHA Islamabad has been receiving money in the name of allotment of plots in DHA Phase I Extension, DHA Phase II Extension and DHA Valley since 2009. Those who got cheated through the DHA Valley project include 110,000 civilians, 41,000 serving and retired military officers, jawans and families of martyrs. Total land in question is considered to be covering 165,000 kanals.
DHA and Hussain are also allegedly accused for keeping the people, who paid for the plots, in dark regarding DHA’s agreement with Bahria Town. Col Tariq said that in 2009 the DHA had “transferred all the funds raised from the public, which were Rs62 billion, to the accounts of Bahria Town”.
It is also alleged that DHA employee who voiced their concerns regarding the dubious transactions and exchange of funds were sacked immediately.
It is assumed that the reason why Hussain was bribing Arsalan Iftikhar and financing his trips to London was to gain influence into the judicial circle and buy the verdict of the charges levelled against him. Arsalan Iftikhar blatantly denied the allegations; however, various witnesses testified during the hearing of the suo moto action and admitted that Hussain had shown them the documents which proved Iftikhar’s involvement in the scam.